Enjoy a U-PICK experience
Picking your own fresh berries or your Halloween pumpkin is another great reason to visit local farms. Here are some tips for your rural ramble:
- Call before you head out. Make sure the farm is open and picking is good.
- Bring the kids if you want – but please leave your pets at home.
- Morning is a better time of day for picking (cooler).
- Cash and carry. Bring cash and your own buckets for berries.
- Please sample berries after you’ve picked and paid for them!
Please select a farm from the list below or enter a product name (for example, strawberries) into the search box below.
Click here to download a printable list of U-pick farms.
Saanich Peninsula, Metchosin, Sooke and the Gulf Islands
|Dan's FarmMar FarmsPhil's Farm||Fieldstone FarmMarsh FarmRosemeade Farms||Galey Farms Corn Maze, Market and RailwayNorthbrook FarmSmyth's Market Garden||Heritage Farm / Starling Lane VineyardOldfield Orchard & BakeryStewart's Berry Patch|
Central Vancouver Island
|Cowichan Bay Raspberries|
© 2016 Island Farm Fresh. All rights reserved.